As you browse through the Prime Birds Nest Online Store, click on the “add to shopping cart” button beneath the items that you wish to purchase.
When browsing through Prime Birds Nest, simply look to the right-side of the screen to see which items you have in your shopping cart. Use the arrows to move between items in your cart.
Click the “remove” check box and click “modify cart” to remove that item from your cart. You may also change the quantity of items to “0” (zero) to remove the item from your shopping cart.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover for online orders, subject to proper authorization. In some cases, we can bill your Airway Manual Customer Account if you have one (subject to approval). If you wish to pay by another method, simply submit your request via email without any payment information to: email@example.com, and we will contact you to make arrangements for payment.
Our site should work with the default settings on your browser, with the exception of viewing our electronic charts. To enable ActiveX controls follow these easy steps:
- In your browser, click on “Tools” and select “Internet Options”
- Click the tab called “Security”
- With the Globe icon highlighted, click the button that says “Custom Level…
- Under the “ActiveX controls and plug-ins” section make sure that each sub-section is set to either “Enable” or “Prompt”
- Click “OK”. Click “Yes” when the “Warning!” pop-up window appears
- Click “OK”
- Reload the Web page you were on by clicking the Reload or Refresh button in the Internet toolbar
- When prompted to run ActiveX control for subsequent pages, click “OK” and/or “Yes” to view charts
We recommend that you turn your browser settings back to the default level after you have finished viewing charts. While our ActiveX controls are safe, we cannot guarantee that those on other websites are as well.
This site will collect no personal identifying information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. In addition, Prime Birds Nest may create a temporary “cookie” in the memory of a Prime Birds Nest website user’s computer. This temporary cookie disappears when the user’s browser session is ended. The cookie itself does not contain any personal identifying information, although it will enable Prime Birds Nest to relate a user’s profile or use of website information to information that the user has specifically and knowingly provided to Prime Birds Nest and allow users to make online purchases.
Please note that in order to register or purchase from primebirdsnest.com, you will need to configure your browser to allow cookies. If you use the Google Toolbar, you will also need to modify its settings to allow for your session to proceed uninterrupted.
Based on comments we’ve received from our customers, we’ve revamped primebirdsnest.com to improve the way you find information as well as purchase products and services online. We’ve also added new functionality to enhance your online experience.
Once you’ve registered and logged in you can:
- View complimentary bird’s nest diagrams
- View revision letters and chart Notices & Alerts (for all current Standard healthy bird’s nest Manual subscribers)
- View your order history
- Track shipping on your existing and future orders (Eastern Hemisphere customers only at this time)
- Manage, update and edit your profile easily online
- View open orders, transactions and transaction history
We strive to ship all orders placed from primebirdsnest.com within two (2) business days. The shipping method you choose (1-day, 2-day, ground, etc.) indicates how quickly your order will be shipped after the two days required filling your order.
When ordering large quantities of a single item (typically more than five  of the same item), orders may take longer than two days to fill. To guarantee the fastest turnaround of these orders, please contact Prime Birds Nest by email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping costs for orders from Prime Birds Nest depend upon the shipping methods and options you choose. Expedited handling and overnight delivery cost more than shipping for items that are not urgent. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. All weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We use a variety of carriers for each shipping option. Depending on the delivery method requested, we will determine the carrier that will handle your request. In the event you are shipping to a PO Box, Military (APO/AE), or want to bill your shipping cost to a specific carrier, please contact Prime Birds Nest admin by email: email@example.com.
Our carriers may deem a package undeliverable for one of the following reasons:
- Incorrect Address. If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to Prime Birds Nest by the carrier or the unintended recipient. Please double-check your address carefully when placing a new order.
- Illegible Shipping Label. In rare cases, it is possible that the address label became illegible during the shipping and handling process.
- Failed Delivery Attempts. Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. If after three attempts the carrier determines that the package is undeliverable, the package will be returned to Prime Birds Nest.
- Refused by Recipient. If the recipient of the package refuses delivery, the package will be returned to Prime Birds Nest and determined undeliverable.